Fell Foot Wood Events
Welcome to Fell Foot Wood Events at July 2016
We made groundwork improvements around the Pancosmodrome in 2011 and took down and replaced the stage structure with a barn/stage structure that offers warmth and comfort to fellow pancosmologists at our events. This provides more appealing space to alternative music fans who are not fundamentally "wild campers" who can now visit our venue without having to be too concerned about the weather. Further outdoor cover was added in 2014 by a canopy that provides more shelter alongside the stage area.
If you haven't been to our previous events and do not know the site then we would like you to know that
- Fell Foot Wood is a working wood where appropriate social and cultural activities are encouraged as part of the management of the woodland.
- When you come to camp at an outdoor event here in the wood then you need to be prepared for uneven ground, wear sensible footwear and clothing, bring a torch , keep to the tracks for safety and keep within your senses.
- JULY 2016. We also need to advise you that we are not a provider of water for consumer use. YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN WATER FOR ALL PURPOSES.
- Woodlands in the Lake District are often on steep undulating ground which is unsuitable for agriculture and Fell Foot Wood is on many different levels with craggy areas which add to the appeal but also require care when walking and travelling along the firm narrow tracks.
- All of our events restrict the numbers or do not permit children. There are obvious hazards in wooded terrain that people who attend family-friendly festivals may not be familiar with and it is more challenging to exercise careful parental supervision. Our events are not aimed at the development of survival skills or as an "outdoor adventure" experience.
Please note that we participate in the WeirdoWatch scheme and reserve the right to refuse admission to any person who does not conform to our standards of normality.
Sat. 16 Jan 2016 Temptations Transcendence.
Sat 19th march 2016 Darkness Over Cumbria, The Blackwood Odyssey 1
Sat 23rd April 2016 Awooded Awakening. See Poster below.
Sat 14th May Space to Emerge 2016. http://www.spacetoemerge.com/
Sat 28th May Private Event (Wedding).
1st to the 3rd July Camping weekend (possibly with open mic for campers)
Sat 16th July 2016 Darkness over Cumbria, The Blackwood Odyssey 2
Sat 30th July 2016 Gathering in the Woods (Group Event. see below)
Sat 13th Aug 2016 Eve of Destruction 2016.
23rd to the 25th Sept Private event.
7th and 8th Oct 2016 BlackWood Gathering 2016.
Sat 3rd Dec 2016 Four Candles for Mary 2016.
If this is of interest/your sort of thing then make contact through the Group link below.
Main event page & bands playing at the event>>>crimson lakeland.htm
Community page https://www.facebook.com/TheBlackwoodGathering?fref=ts
Camping Tickets have sold out. Gig only without stay over still available.
A Film made by The Higher Craft from their journey and performance at Deep in the Woods 2010